The “Most Sleepy Bioplastic Award” goes to …. the PHA bioplastic sector.
They have a great product but you never hear about it! It seems as if the word marketing was banned from the PHA sector.
What is their marketing strategy? Let me guess … Gospel? Sunday Church? Friday afternoon bridge? The School Fancy Fair? The local Bingo game? How do you even reach them? By fax, telex ….telegraph?
The following Discussion probably took place:
- Customer: I’m interested in PHA. Can you send me some info pls?
- PHA rep: Yes, of course. Shall we send you the floppy disk?
- Customer: the floppy what?
- PHA rep: The floppy disk with all the info.
- Customer: Why don’t you fax it?
- PHA rep: It’s too large.
- Customer: Why don’t you send it by pigeon post?
More seriously … You know what … I miss Bio-on … they use to lead that industry properly!
More links on PHA
- What is Polyhydroxyalkanoates or PHA?
- All the latest news on PHA
- Who is Bio-on?
- Bio-On Will Disrupt the Fashion Industry
- Bio-on Launches Bioplastic Packaging for Fruit and Vegetables
- Harvard to Disrupt PHA Technology
- Lobby to Classify PHA as Natural Polymer
- Danimer Scientific Opens First Nodax PHA Commercial Plant
- What’s New in PHA Bioplastics?
- Spectral Imaging of PLA and PHA Laminate
Who is Bio-on?