That company is Stora Enso, the leader in Biocomposites.
The Durasense Biocomposites are the best available biocomposites on the market. And the time is right for Biocomposites. Stora Enso has the technology, biocomposites and supply chain to solve all your problems.
The renewable wood-based biocomposites DuraSense® are a blend of wood fibers and polymers, offering the mouldability of plastic, and the strength, workability and sustainability of wood.
Durasense is developed to handle technical and performance requirements such as stiffness, strength, colourability, fully bio-based, food contact approved, etc.
The Durasense Wood fiber composites can compete with engineering plastics.
- DuraSense® by Stora Enso offers an affordable way to go green
- DuraSense is suitable for different conversions: injection moulding, extrusion, 3D printing
- DuraSense offers an economical alternative
- DuraSense wood fiber composite enables a reduced CO2 footprint
Visit Stora Enso at their booth Hall 7, level 2 / G18
or Book a meeting in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read more on Stora Enso
- Stora Enso Sustainability Report Rated Among top 10 Globally
- Stora Enso Wins German Packaging Award
- Stora Enso Launches Bio-Based Alternative to Plastic Packaging
- Stora Enso and Sulapac Launch Biodegradable Straws