This time, Green Science Alliance obtained Green Pla, Biomass Pla Certificate from JBPA (Japan BioPlastic Association) with their Nano Cellulose + PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) Biodegradable Plastic Product.
They also found that biodegradability of PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) can be enhanced by making composite material with nano cellulose.
PLA is generally classified as biodegradable plastic nowadays although they can be biodegradable only under compost condition which is under high temperature and humidity. So that under normal temperature condition in soil and water (marine water), they do not easily decompose.
However, they have experimentally confirmed that biodegradability speed increases by making composite material with nano cellulose. So that Green Science Alliance can make PLA to be mechanically stronger and enhance biodegradability, by making composite with nano cellulose.
They will continue researching about nano cellulose influence to biodegradability with other biodegradable plastic which they have. They will also challenge to obtain certificate from Europe and USA.
Green Science Alliance started manufacturing and supplying this PLA and nano cellulose composite material as pellet products. They will also make biodegradable molding products such as cutlery, food tray, food box etc… with these new innovative biodegradable plastic materials, with their company own brand “Nano Sakura”.
- Green Science Alliance Makes Biodegradable Cutlery Using Plastic Waste
- Articles on Bioplastics in Japan
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
This article was published on finance.yahoo.com
- Green Science Alliance Co., Ltd. Obtained Green Pla, Biomass Pla Certificate from JBPA (Japan BioPlastic Association) with Their Nano Cellulose + PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) Biodegradable Plastic Product, and Confirmed Biodegradability Increase By Making Nano Cellulose Composite With Biodegradable Plastic
- Green Science Alliance Website
I came across these companies and was amazed of what they were doing. It’s just incredible….