The winner of the “Best Biopolymers and Bioplastics Poster” Award is
Nancy Lis Garcia
From: The National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET) & University of Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Title of the poster: Chemical modification of cellulose nanofibers from argentine cane tacuara (Guadua angustifolia kunth).
Congratulations to Nancy Lis Garcia!
The contenders were:
- BPC-01 Title: Biodegradable films from renewable resources by Rodolfo Rendon, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- BPC-02 Title: The role of S-layer proteins as one of the most abundant biopolymers on Earth in probiotic properties of bacterial strain Lactobacillus brevis SF9B by Katarina Zoric, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- BPC-03 Title: Poly(ω-pentadecalactone)-b-poly(peptide) block copolymers for biomedical applications by Ernesto Tinajero-Díaz, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- BPC-04 Title: Chemical modification of cellulose nanofibers from argentine cane tacuara (Guadua angustifolia kunth) by Nancy Lis Garcia, CONICET-Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- BPC-05 Title: Electrospun mat swelling: An ally to improve membrane rejection ratio by Nancy Lis Garcia, CONICET-Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- BPC-06 Title: Using of microbial cellulose as a biopolymer for photocatalytic degradation of toluene vapors by Morteza Seifymejdar, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran
- BPC-07 Title: Composites based on PHA and natural Fibres from agricultural waste for different application by Norma Mallegni, University of Pisa, Italy
- BPC-08 Title: Degradation of biopolymer ecovioc2203 by using the landfill operation in the clay soil by Shatha K Abdulatif, University of Baghdad, Iraq
- BPC-09 Title: Co-precipitation of curcumin with PLLA by a supercritical antisolvent process by Adrian Rojas, University of Santiago, Chile
Congratulations to all the participants !!!!
The Judge was Patrizia Cinelli from the University of Pisa, Italy.