10th International Conference on Bio-bases Marerials – Köln, Germany- May 10-11, 2017
Bags represent two third of the market for biodegradable plastics in the EU amounting to 100,000 tons per annum in total.
3D Printing – Comparing PLA, ABS and PET
Member states can go beyond and use various additional instruments including bans. Next revision of PPWD will most likely push plastic recycling quota to 60% which is deemed the upper limit.
Italy and more recently France banned ultra- thin fossil plastic bags and mandated the use of partly bio-based compostable bags instead. Italy combined it with waste goals, improved separation and higher quality compost. This is a strong logical driver that should be understood by all member states.
The separate bio-waste collection scheme of the EC circular economy package is heading in the right direction but some member states have a long way to go to implement it.
Who is Clariant?
Who is Bio-on?
Impact Corona on Bioplastics
- What are Bioplastics and Biopolymers?
- Bioplastics Brands
- Bioplastics Awards
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable, Compostable and OXO Degradable?
- The History and Most Important Innovations of Bioplastics
- What are Drop-In Bioplastics?
- History of Cellophane
- The History of Elephant Grass Bioplastics
- Bioplastics Companies
- Top Bioplastics Producers
- Polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA)
- What is Bio-BDO?
- McDonalds and the Polystyrene Connections
- The Future of Polystyrene
- Bioplastic Feedstock 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations
- Palm Oil and The Bioplastics Industry